By The Wiz
1. Waking up in the middle of the night, only to discover I have hours before I have to wake up. It’s like “miles to go before I sleep” in reverse. It’s awesome.
3. The feeling I have after I exercise. Too bad it takes actual exercise to get there. Somebody really should bottle that. But I can declare that I can do level 2 of Jillian’s 30-day shred without being sore the next day. That is quite the accomplishment for me, when it used to be that 2 minutes of Wii boxing would do me in. I haven’t yet tried level 3. I kind of fear it.
4. Hot showers. Ever since I broke my wrist a few years back, I never take the feel of warm water over both my hands for granted. Also washing my hair 2 handed is still kind of a miracle. I know, it’s been 5 years this Christmas, (gasp! Has it really?) and I need to get over it already. But still. Try washing/drying your hair one handed, then apply deodorant with one hand, and you will know the joy I feel that I don’t have to do that anymore.
5. Red hair color. It makes me happy. And in conjunction with that, I love my hair gal, who is cheap and good, but not in a dirty way.
6. Ice. I have been living sans refrigerator since Nov. 30 (oh yes I have and it SUCKS - on Thursday we finally get a new one!) and I find the thing I miss most is ice readily available for…
7. Diet Dr. Pepper…with or without cherry or vanilla. YUM. (but not the cherry vanilla combo. One flavor at a time, please).
8. Yoga. Who knew? It’s actually really fun, except when it gets weird.
9. Best foods in the world - avocados, artichokes, and all derivations thereof. Diabetic friendly, too.
10. Insulin. I have to love it, because, well, I would be dead without it. I don’t love the disease, though.
11. Warm weather. Especially in December. It does not have to be cold in order to celebrate the birth of Christ.
12. My bug guy. He kills things for me.
13. Pandora. Free music to fit my mood? What could be better? I have no love for playlists and whatnot (I know I’m the only one) so I love that other people do it for me and I don’t have to pay for it. Plus my husband took over the ipod anyway.
14. Dollar theatres. That way, when I see ‘Inception’ and hate it, I at least know I didn’t pay full price for it.
What do you love?
WordPress database error: [Can't open file: 'wp_comments.MYI' (errno: 144)]
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '2327' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date