By Heather O.
10 things you can say to your spouse that will NOT strengthen your marriage. (Don’t ask me how I know. I just know.)
2. You’re a Gorgon from Hell.
3. If you touch me, I will vomit.
4. He gets that from your side of the family.
5. That’s because you’re white and nerdy.
6. So, when are you going to start a regular exercise program?
7. Wow, you eat a lot.
8. (Said to husband, as he’s barfing, sick from mono) Now you know what it’s like to be pregnant. Sucks, doesn’t it?
9. (Said back to wife) Now you know what it’s like to be married to somebody who’s pregnant. Sucks, doesn’t it?
10. So, when you didn’t file your taxes before we were married, you thought, what, this was the year the IRS wouldn’t check?
(Yeah, file your taxes, people. Otherwise you get wicked bad tax karma, not to mention garnished wages, auditors, threat of imprisonment….)
Tell me, what statements have not strengthened your marriage?
WordPress database error: [Can't open file: 'wp_comments.MYI' (errno: 144)]
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '541' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date