By Heather O.
This was forwarded to me in an email, and I definitely thought it was a hoax. Turns out, it’s not. Hand sanitizer, if ingested (like, say, if your toddler decides to lick his hand to see how that fruity smell tastes) can be fatal to small children. Not to be an alarmist, just passing on an FYI.
Yet another excuse as to why my kid is a little grubby.
WordPress database error: [Can't open file: 'wp_comments.MYI' (errno: 144)]
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '692' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date